Friday, June 26, 2020

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday!  I hope you’ve had a wonderful week of virtual camp!  I’ve really enjoyed spending it with you!  I hope you’ll be able to join us in person for camp next year.  Be sure to check back here for 2021 camp details on February 1st.  We have a really fun theme planned that promises to be really fun for everyone!

Our PAs made a fun game for you.  It’s called “Secret Sound”.  They’ll use an object to make a sound and you try to guess what the object is.  After you hear the sound you can pause the video to give you time to guess what it is.  Then unpause and the PA will reveal what made her sound.  We had a technical difficulty so we had to make it into two separate videos.  


I’d like to give a big, public thank you to the many volunteers who work hard behind the scenes to make Valley Day Camp the amazing experience that it is.  Our adults and teens are amazing people to work with and I’m extremely grateful for each and every one of them!  
I’d like to call out Mr. Pagemaster for his endless willingness to “do one more thing” for me/camp even when I ask him last minute.  I’d also like to acknowledge the Core Staff; Baggins, Cricket, Rosski, Stitch, Sweet Pea, and Tic Tac for working on camp all year round.  Their dedication is astounding and their friendship is treasured!
I’m sending a giant thank you to each one of our amazing adult and teen volunteers!
THANK YOU!!!

For a word document of todays challenges Click Here