Friday, June 26, 2020

Make the World a Better Place - Surprise Notes


Today let’s make the world a better place by surprising people we care about with special notes. 
Make your notes and then hide them in places where your loved ones will find them.  I going to put them in places like in Mr. Pagemaster’s shoe, the silverware drawer, in the tissue box, and under a pillow on the couch.  Where are you going to hide yours?
Hint - the Rainbow Leaf Prints below would make great notes.  

Ideas of things to write on your notes:
  • I love how you …(fill in the blank)
  • You make me happy
  • You are loved
  • Thank you for …
  • You’re the bomb
  • You’re the best
  • I love you to the moon and back
  • You make me happy
  • You rock
  • You are amazing
  • You are my favorite …
  • I love you
  • You are special
  • Have a great day
  • Funny jokes
  • Anything else fun you can think of